Beyond JobKeeper: workforce planning and organisational change
August 27 | 2:00 pm - 2:40 pmFree
Given the unprecedented challenges and change that businesses have endured in 2020, there has never been a more important time to ensure that you understand how to properly conduct a genuine redundancy process.
In this FREE webinar, Alexander Millman and Andrew Piper of NRA Legal will discuss:
- the meaning of ‘genuine redundancy’ under the Fair Work Act and why it matters;
- how to accurately identify if a job is no longer required;
- understanding the consultation obligations that may apply to your business;
- the prospect of redeploying an employee; and
- the end of the JobKeeper program and its impact upon redundancy processes.
Take the steps to avoid costly and time-consuming litigation and sign up today.
Date: 27 August 2020
Time: 2:00pm – 2:40pm